SOCIAL MEDIA

September 01, 2016

BLUSH BABY

IMG_5532
I'm still on the hunt for the perfect Levi's 501 vintage jeans, but I guess this pair that I have now works just as well. Always ask yourself if you're able to match a piece of clothing more than 5 different ways before you purchase it! When I saw this pair of mom jeans, I knew I had to get it. It's in the perfect wash and I love how the edges are raw. You can either fold them up or leave them down - here's another look where I left them down. If there ever was a color palette to stick to for the rest of my life, it's going to be a blush/white/denim combo. And no, I'll never get over my obsession with blush and rose gold, nuff said. 



IMG_5532
IMG_5532
IMG_5532
Photos by Dan

xx

INSTAGRAM YOUTUBE LOOKBOOK

3 comments :

  1. Blush colors are everything <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you edited that last photo!

    www.kristenskouture.com | Luxury. Fashion. Lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also on the hunt of a denim culottes. Anyways i love your lace top, so pretty I'm into it. You look so fab and pretty on it ^^

    www.itsbeyondimaginations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete