SOCIAL MEDIA

October 06, 2016

MOM JEANS AND SLIDERS

IMG_5532




IMG_5532 IMG_5532 IMG_5532
IMG_5532
Wearing: Forever 21 crop top, Mom jeans similar here, Old Navy sliders, ASOS Fedora | Photos by Dan

If I have to shortlist my favourite style staples, I guess its pretty easy to know that this mom jeans and sliders combo is a must. This style duo has been well documented over the past few outfit diaries. I guess you can never go wrong with pairing a classic white top and blue jeans. Top off with your favourite hat and your look spells effortless. It's not everyday that you get to wear all your favourites in one look! On a separate note - exciting projects coming up, hence I've been a little disconnected from Instagram. I can't wait to reveal everything, stay with me! x

4 comments :

  1. Love your mom jeans and that top!! Seriously super pretty.

    michenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, loving this outfit! And those top looks so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are the wonderful pictures thanks for sharing i love the fashion

    ReplyDelete