SOCIAL MEDIA

January 26, 2017

LET'S LOUNGE: THE SILK PJs

Beverly Ville
It's no surprise when I couldn't help myself but extend my silk collection to my sleepwear as well. GRANA has the best matching silk loungewear anyone can ever dream of, and well I can foresee myself having a whole drawer full of silk PJs. Also, wearing an eye mask to sleep is essential for me. I've been wearing one since I was 13 and trust me, I sleep sooo much better with it. I love bringing my eye mask when I travel, it's perfect for long flights – it's like a do not disturb sign, just that it's on your face. This set of PJs are definitely coming with me on every destination I have set out for this year, because comfort is key am I right? #yes! If you're convinced that this set of divine PJs belong in your wardrobe, scroll down for the code!



Beverly Ville
Beverly Ville
Beverly Ville
Beverly Ville
Wearing: Silk Pyjama set in collaboration with GRANA (AMELYNxGRANA for 10% off) | Photos by Dan

xx

2 comments :

  1. Nice post dear ;)

    www.evdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how classy and cute hose pjs are!





    www.kristenskouture.com | Luxury. Fashion. Lifestyle.






    .

    ReplyDelete